- Wissahickon High School 1984 – 1988,
- LaSalle University 1989, 1990, 1992.
- Assistant Coach Wissahickon High School 1991.
- UDYWA Founding Coach 2014-current
- 1988 PIAA State Qualifier
- 95-27-1 – High School
- 37-14 – College
- LaSalle University NCAA D1: MAAC 1989 “All-Freshman”
- 3rd place National Catholic Tournament 1989
Philosophy: I believe wrestling builds a foundation that offers an education which transcends athletics. Wrestling, as well as many aspects of life, you often are “on your own”, and must rely on your training and knowledge to survive. Learning how to win with humility and lose gracefully is important in wrestling and life. As the head coach, I will work diligently make sure our kids are having fun, learning how to wrestle, and developing skills to use beyond the wrestling mat.
Head Coach – Advanced Room
- Lake Lehman High School 2002-2005
- University of Pennsylvania 2005-2010.
- 3 x PIAA place-winner (5th 2003, 3rd 2004, 1st 2005).
- 8 time Fargo National Freestyle and Greco Roman place-winner
- Cadet Nation Champ ’03 both styles & ’05 Junior runner up in both styles
- 166-11 High School Record
- University of Pennsylvania NCAA D1: 3 x Team Captain.
- 4 x EIWA place-winner (2 x Champion).
- 3 x NCAA Qualifier (round of 12)
Philosophy: I believe in work hard, play hard. Youth wrestling should be fun. It’s important to maintain a balance between engaging and challenging so that our kids develop a passion for the sport. I care less about the wins & losses and more about what our kids are gaining in return. Building a strong foundation is the key to future success. I believe wrestling is a compounding sport; the more you put in, the more you get out. What you learn in wrestling goes beyond the mat. It’s our job as coaches to make sure every day our kids get better not only as wrestlers, but as young men and women. I’m excited to be part of this growing program and hope to leave a positive impact for our wrestlers.
Head Coach – Beginner Room
- Hampton Township High School – 2001 – 2005
- Slippery Rock University – 2006 – 2009
- Head Junior High Coach Slippery Rock Area – 2007 – 2009
- Hampton Township Junior High Head Coach – 2009 – 2016
- Co-founder of Prodigy Wrestling Club – 2012 – 2018
- 119 – 31 – High School
- 2x Powerade placer (2004 & 2005)
- 2005 PIAA State Qualifier
- WPIAL Junior High Coach of the Year – 2012
- 2x WPIAL Junior High – Section III Coach of the Year – (2010 & 2012)
Philosophy: “Work Hard, Play Hard!”
Wrestling will teach all involved how to be successful in life because it teaches you how to overcome challenges. You want your kids to be tough? A Winner? Then have them wrestle. When – they fail, they can only blame themselves. Where – they learn how to challenge comfort zones, self-reflect, and learn that even after a win they need to train again tomorrow. Why – because it builds character and creates confident, self-reliant individuals.
- Wissahickon High School 1987-1991,
- Southern Connecticut State University 1991-1993
- 1991 Regional Champion
- PIAA State Qualifier
- Southern Connecticut State University DII
- 1992 Central Connecticut State Tournament
- 1st 1992 Ithaca Tournament
- 2nd 1992 United States Coast Guard Tournament
UDYWA Founding Coach 2014-current
Philosophy: For me, wrestling is a platform to develop many skills, both physical and psychological. Most important are confidence and respect. If you believe in yourself you can achieve anything, at the same time having respect for the sport and your opponents is a must. The goal is to get better everyday, as a wrestler and as a person.
- Hobart High School (IN) 2005 – 2009
- Wabash College (NCAA DIII) Class of 2013
- 4X Indiana HSAA State Finalist
- 4X Indiana HSAA Regional Champion
- 4X Indiana HSAA Sectional Champion
- High School Record 141 – 17
Philosophy: Self-efficacy along with the ability to delay gratification are the greatest predictors of an individual’s long-term success and happiness. The lessons learned through wrestling develop those attributes in adolescents in a manner unrivaled by other sports. I emphasize developing children to seek opportunities to challenge themselves and to be satisfied with the outcomes of their efforts. It is critical to foster understanding that there is no growth without failure. I will praise their efforts rather than results and celebrate their courage to face the tasks that they do not do well; always seeking opportunities to improve.
- Pascack Hills High School 1986-1989
- Hillsdale Hawks- Asst Coach 1994-1995
- UDYWA Founding Coach 2014-current